Friday, February 13, 2009

A needed boost


Those that read my blog may or may not know that I am also a liscenced Real Estate Salesperson. This is one of the ways that I fill my time while the kiddies are in school. One of the main reasons why I decided to try my hand in real estate was the flexibility of the schedule. I also love working with people and what better way to see some really beautiful homes. Anyway the point of this post is that I have been selling real estate for a year an a half now and with the current market conditions it has been really tough!! Yesterday was our annual award ceremony for our region. Well guess who was named "Rookie of the Year" ME!!! I was so excited and it was totally unexpected. I also made the million dollar club which also came as a surprise! I don't believe there is any monetary compensation for these awards but the recognition itself certainly lifted my spirits. I am ready to go sell, sell, sell. :)

2 comments:

  1. Really??? Not that I'm surprised, but that's so AWESOME!! Congratulations!! I'm going to tell Meems and Pops - or you should e-mail them so they can be proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I work for Weichert too...and Rookie of the year is a great acomplishment.

    ReplyDelete