Saturday, February 14, 2009

Check this out


If you are into creative sewing you will have to check out this website http://marymulari.com/. She has some fantastic new apron patterns. I think my favorite is the Hot dish apron pattern. I love that it has some extra fabric to collect the veggies when you are out in the garden. I never seem to have enough hands to carry it all back to the house. With our garden being quite a distance away from the house this apron certainly would come in handy. She has some other great patterns also, check it out you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. These are some fantastic patterns.. but they are priced a little out of my budget range..If they are not at JoAnn's for a dollar.. I am afraid I don't purchase them. But I do love to admire her work :) She is a awesome designer.
    M

    ReplyDelete