Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mommy Holly Apron Swap


This is the apron I made for my swap partner in the Mommy Holly Apron. My pictures do not do it justice. I can't wait until my dress form gets here! My partner Mallory liked all of the ruffles. The two most recent aprons that I made came from the Retro Apron pattern I bought at our local quilt shop. They both came out so cute. They weren't terribly diffucult just a bit time consuming. I have signed up for some other swaps but none have to do with sewing. I can't wait until the next apron swap, so much fun!! Oh my swap apron also arrived but I haven't taken a pic yet...think green lemonaide..so so cute!!!


2 comments:

  1. That apron is adorable! Do you have a serger? I would love to have one to be able to serge things and make neat stuff like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula, Yes I used a serger on the ruffles. I did a rolled hem for the first time and I love the way it came out. My serger is one of the cheapest models you can buy but it suits my needs. Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete